The Horoscope : Second House (Dhana Bhava) details
If you want to know more about this, check out Horoscope.
According to Indian astrology, the second house of the horoscope (birth chart or Kundali) is known as Dhan Bhava. To predict the second house of the horoscope, the zodiac sign and planets present in this house are very important. Analysis of the sight of other planets to the second house of the horoscope is also important. Position of the lord of the second house in the horoscope is also important. After the complete analysis of these important factors, it can decide that the positive effects are more or the negative effects are more on the second house or Dhan Bhava of the horoscope. If positive effects are more, then the native has good wealth, speech, habits, food, family etc. If negative effects are more, then the native doesn't have good wealth, speech, habits, family etc. You can decide positivity and negativity of following qualities of a native by second house of the horoscope:
1. Wealth: Second house of the horoscope mainly analyze wealth, self earned wealth, paternal wealth, savings of the native.
2. Family: Second house of horoscope also tells about the family and friends of the native.
3. Speech: Quality of speech (rough speaking, sweet-spoken etc.) can determine with the help of the second house of the horoscope.
4. Food: With the help of the second house of the horoscope, eating habits and food like-dislike of native is decided. It shows what kind of food a native loves.
5. Early Age: Second house of horoscope chart is related to early age of native, therefore it also tells about childhood of the native.
6. Eyes: The second house of the horoscope tells about the eyes of native.
7. Cause of Death: Second house of horoscope chart is related to cause of death, so it tells the reason of death of a native. For more info, visit this URL.